California Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance policies are more detail-oriented than other types of business insurance. Whether you need coverage for a single dwelling, business personal property, or other commercial property liability insurance, ABS Insurance & Financial Services can assist with any of your insurance needs. Insurance for commercial property needs varies among property owners. Please contact ABS Insurance & Financial Services to determine the type of coverage you need.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What insurance do I need for a commercial property?

The two most common types of commercial real estate insurance are commercial property insurance and general liability insurance.

What is covered by commercial property insurance?

Whether you own a building, lease an office or work from a cozy California  home, your business property needs protection
Commercial property insurance protects:
• Your building 
• Your outdoor sign 
• Your furniture and equipment 
• Your inventory 
• Your fence and landscaping 
• Others’ property

ABS Insurance & Financial Services is equipped with the knowledge to find the right policy for every business property’s needs. Whether you need coverage for a small rental dwelling or insurance for business personal property such as computers or other supplies, the policy must be specific. Insurance for commercial property varies greatly from policy to policy. Thus preparation in obtaining a policy is key.

Commercial property insurance premiums can diminish by maintaining the electrical systems, roofing, and other integral portions of your building. Ensuring that your properties conform to your local building code controls costs immensely.


or call us 800-448-9243